In ancient times we were taught to share our stories.
Our life’s experiences are Rich in lessons that can help others and the retelling of our own Victories can help our own lives again and again as we recall them.
Everything we have been through can serve this World to help others. When we truly KNOW this we transform problems into mission.
My Life story is about Great Transformation and I’m still working on it!
I want to share some of my story so that other’s with similar issues can KNOW that they can do it too!
I am not a Super Being, just an ordinary Joe, but what I have overcome seems miraculous! Incurable ailments, broken bones, deep rooted false belief systems. Some are listed below and the lists just keeps expanding!
Main Areas: Spirituality, Self love, Self help, Relationships, Changing addictive behaviors, Codependency, E.F.T. Tapping, Self Hypnosis and more!
Career Focus: Singer, Songwriter, Composer, Healer, Life Coach
Affiliation: S.G.I. Buddhism, Longevitology
I am a professional singer, songwriter, poet and healer/teacher and dancer.
Having practiced/studied S.G.I. Buddhism for over 32 years I can honestly say I am firmly grounded in the world of spirituality although it is definitely an ongoing process!
I have had many hurdles and trials in my life which were, all in all, the motivation to seek out healing and spirituality and to use my Victories to Help Others. This is what we call Problems,Karma or Obstacles = Mission
Among these Victories are:
The biggest for me was: Overcoming Alcohol Addiction! ( One Day at a time )
All of these Victories are made up of daily victories. Continuous effort is required so although I say I have overcome these, this truly means I am overcoming again and again daily. Yes the depth of these issues have lessened considerably but a constant daily maintenance is required. Keeping Spiritually fit is the key!
- Overcoming Codependency
- Completely Curing myself of Paranoid Schizophrenia (Mental Illness) the Doctors said was incurable!
- Eradicating Low Self-Esteem and Building an Indestructible sense of Self and Self Confidence
- Losing Weight (over 60 lbs!) and Overall Optimum Fitness
- Healing a broken back
- Banishing forever “Battered Woman Syndrome” from my life.
- Completely Changing my Karma in regards to attracting Violence and Rape (starting from the wee age of 13 years old til 27 years old when I discovered this Amazing Buddhist practice!) NEVER HAPPENED AGAIN!
- Releasing Traumas that stem from infancy. (Traumas so deep and hidden that I didn’t even know I had them!)
- Overcoming Grief
- Releasing the idea of old age and all it’s limited thinking
- And as I said this lists keeps growing… (I have written a Musical,Theater and Therapy show about my life based on the saying: It’s not waiting for the storm to pass but learning to Dance in the Rain SEE YOUTUBE Dancing in the rain by: B.B. Berg http://youtu.be/XoGPey_olT8
My mantra is “Nam myo ho renge kyo.”
I have traveled to Japan to study this Buddhism and practiced with members from all over the world.
I know through my studies the effect Sound, Music and Mindset have on our systems and how wonderfully healing it is and that we are all healers. I am also a visual artist and make healing videos set to my music. Affirmations, dream boards, healing, poetry and changing behavioral pattern videos are available on you tube.
My newest healing modality is:
To read more about this please go to:
Tell your stories and you help the world!
Please feel free to reach out to me anytime. All my love and heart, B.B.