Why Wing Therapy™ makes people so happy?
Why Wing Therapy™ makes people so happy?
As a young girl one of the things I wanted to be when I grew up was a scientist. It didn’t quite work out that way as I turned out to be an artist. I’ve dedicated my life, for these almost 40 years, to the Performing Arts and Teaching these Arts.
I am still a scientist however!
I love studying and finding out what makes things tick.
I sell Isis wings and teach Isis Wing dance. My method is beyond just dance. That’s why I received a divine inspiration from my S.G.I. Buddhist prayers to call it: Wing Therapy™.
It has been truly astounding to me how these Wings actually induce a sense of joy and bliss to rise up in the hearts of the people doing it.
I had one lovely woman at my Wing booth last weekend who gave me a tremendous gift. She arrived accompanied by a young woman who seemed rather sad or troubled. I did as I always do: Put the Wings on her and got her flying! She burst out into such a radiant and beautiful smile that it transformed her very being right before my eyes! At that moment the woman who brought her started to weep and weep and I hugged her for quite a while. This reached down into my soul and was such a powerful and healing experience I can hardly put into words. It was a moment I shall truly never, ever forget. If I ever needed to universe to tell me I have a noble mission with these Wings this certainly was a loud and clear sign. I’m so deeply grateful.
Today and yesterday I’ve been studying auras, spontaneous healings and Chinese medicine.
I realize many things today that I hadn’t yesterday as far as the powerful benefits of this Wing Therapy™.
1. Swooping: The swooping movements of the Wings all around our bodies fluff, stimulate, and spiritually cleanse our auras. This means bringing in fresh air, expanding, cleaning, stimulating and activating the chakras; thereby allowing us to achieve a real sense of harmony and peace within our bodies and spirit.
2. Movements: Many of the circular movements involved in the swooping are strangely similar in essence to Martial Arts moves used for thousands of years to find your center and settle into your core.
3. Breath: We do deep breathing in our warm-ups and follow our breath throughout all the exercises. The benefits of proper diaphragmatic breathing are so numerous I’ll just put a couple here. a)Reduces stress b)Benefits for respiratory ailments like asthma and the like c) Weight loss e)Better sleep f)Boosts immune system
4. Inner Child Awakening: It’s extremely clear that when we play our Inner Child Rejoices! It feels welcome, loved, needed, safe and protected. These Wings are nothing but a child playing! Be it a fairy princess or simply letting our imaginations completely go as we fly though the cosmos!
5. Creativity is stimulated: This is because we are using our right brain and living in the creative flow as we swoop and dance and rejoice at life!
6. Endorphin levels and other happy chemicals (serotonin etc.) are automatically produced in our brains as we play.
7. Self Esteem: We feel beautiful, handsome, graceful and gorgeous and so it is!
8. Color Therapy: All the rainbow colors spin around us joyfully and we enter into a new zone stimulated by each and every color.
9. Cardio Workout: This I discovered is due to the fact you keep your arms well above your heart which gives one an unparalleled cardiovascular workout and a weight lifting regime for arms and shoulders.(depending on the weight of the poles ) Most of my students and myself have put in much heavier poles than the ones they come with.
10. The Joy and High vibrations of Music and Dance:
“The life and essence of art-whether it is painting, music or dance– lies in expressing a wellspring of emotion, the universal realm of the human spirit. It is the melding of the individual and the universal. That is why great art reaches our beyond ethnic and national barriers to move people the world over”
“Art is a ‘weapon’ for realizing peace. It is also an expression of supreme victory in life. Every drop of sweat shed for the sake of art adds to the river of human peace and culture” Daisaku Ikeda – President S.G.I. Buddhism
Carolina Lopez: “Had so much fun last night!!! Even with my handicap I was able to do this, and my legs got some feelings afterwards. Thank you, love you bunches 🙂 ”
I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM MY FRIENDS IF THEY HAVE ANY TESTIMONIALS TO ADD OR ANY NEW BENEFITS THAT I HAVEN’T THOUGHT OF YET!
I’ll leave you with these fine words from my mentor in life – Daisaku Ikeda:
“LIVE WITH A DANCING SPIRIT.
THE STARS IN THE HEAVENS ARE DANCING THROUGH SPACE;
THE EARTH NEVER CEASES TO SPIN.
ALL LIFE IS DANCING:
THE TREES WITH THE WIND,
THE WAVES ON THE SEA,
ALL PERFORMING THEIR OWN DANCE OF LIFE.
EVERY LIVING THING IS DANCING,
AND YOU MUST KEEP DANCING TOO,
FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!”
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! I TRULY LOVE YOU!
Love and light, blessings and inner peace
Class info, performance Wing sales and beyond!
to see photos of happy, happy people wearing these wings from my facebook album: