Contact: 702 502 5918
As a Vocal coach and Music Professor:
I have taught singing for over 30 years. I am bilingual and taught in Spanish for over 20 years in Barcelona, Spain. Also providing years of private lessons in Las Vegas, Nevada and New York City.
My book “Singshop Método Integral de Canto” was used as a text book in the renowned Music school Taller de Musics in Barcelona, where I taught all levels of students from beginners to professionals. http://www.tallerdemusics.com/
My newest book, which my courses are now based upon, is called “Sing with Bliss” and will be available as an invaluable reference and resource to all my future students. https://bbberg.wordpress.com/2016/01/04/singwithbliss/
I have a very holistic method of teaching that includes yogic- pranic breathing, visualization (tools for pitch improvement), vocalizing, self confidence and self esteem tools, ear training, warm up scales and fun singing-body work exercises. I also have a repertoire of methods to help my students in their stage presence, microphone techniques and movement.
My classes and workshops have helped literally 1000’s of students in Spain and around the world to improve pitch, power and confidence.
I have been a professional singer, dancer and actor for well over 30 years. I have performed in a variety of venues including night clubs, concert halls and stadiums in New York City, Barcelona, Spain, and Las Vegas, NV.
My personal repertoire includes jazz standards, popular music, hits from the 60’s, traditional blues, new age and most notably my original compositions. To listen to some of my compositions feel free to go to: http://cdbaby.com/cd/bbberg
Vocal Teaching experience
New York City
- 1985-1990 created and started “Singshop” Workshops, group and private singing classes in New York City with singer, astrologer, psychic: Joni Ross
- 1990-1991 Lailo Cultural Center
- 1991- 1993 Simfonia Escuela de Musica, Mataro – Music classes for children
- 1993- 2005 Ongoing private classes at my then home on the coast of Northern Spain.
- 1995- 2005 Taller de Músics
- 2000 – I was chosen to assist the Summer Jazz teaching course, Helsinki Finland
- Numerous master classes all over Barcelona and northern Spain.
7 years of private lessons to children and adults
- Voice with David Sorin Collier, teacher of Bette Midler, Liza Minnelli and Manhattan Transfer- N.Y.C.
- Pranic diaphragm training classes by renowned Sephardic professor – N.Y.C.
- Voice training in Indian Jazz – Fusion technique- The Taller de Musics, Barcelona
- Acting at the world famous Herbert Berghoff (H.B.) Studios –New York City
- Filmmaking and Photography at Rochester School of Visual Arts
- Jazz dance at Carnegie Hall
- 13 years of Belly Dance study in Barcelona, Spain
- Kundalini Yoga and Bikram Yoga – Barcelona and Las Vegas- ongoing
- Throat singing course at Burningman Arts Festival
- I am Certified in a Hands on Healing technique called “Longevitology” Master professor –
Tzu-Chen Lin flew into Las Vegas from Taiwan for beginning, intermediate and advanced classes at the Sahara Library sponsored by The Las Vegas Chinese Cultural foundation.
- Continuous studies in E.F.T. and author of the book “Free your Life” based on E.F.T. training and personal life changing experiences with E.F.T.
- G.I. Support group meetings, Barcelona, Spain, New York City and Las Vegas as a Speaker, lecturer, and life coach.
- Laughter Yoga- Santa Rosa CA
- Theta Healing
Online C.D.’s by: Vianna Stibal & Telephone conferences with: Dawn Hewitt – Seattle Theta Healing
- Vocal Healing/Sound Healing – Over 34 years of S.G.I. Buddhist practice and study (the chanting of mantra: Nam Myo Ho Renge Kyo, including Intensive Study sessions in Tokyo, L.A. New York, Barcelona and Las Vegas
- Founder and Creator of Wing Therapy:
Awards: Carl Seashore Test
I won an award for being one of the top 5 scoring students in the entire city of Rochester, New York.
The Carl Seashore test was sponsored by the Eastman School of Music as a test of musical hearing ability devised by psychology professor Carl Emil Seashore. He tests five kinds of musical ability: discrimination of pitches, dissonance, rhythmical figures, and intensity; as well as an ability to remember melodies.
I am fully fluent in English and Spanish and speak conversational French. Also some conversational Japanese!